Stavros Auto Body & Paint has a “TOTAL COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE”!
We can help you repair the damage from any accident you’ve been involved in. Our collision repair experts have been fixing all sorts of vehicles for years and years. Experience is the best thing to trust in this industry, and we’ve got plenty of it. If you live in the Albany area and you need collision repairs, contact us today!
Our total commitment to excellence is not just a slogan—it’s backed by a family owned business of 36 years. Dean, Joyce and Jason Stavros are the family that has kept this commitment since 1976.
Also assuring our quality service are longtime employees like:
Auto Body Collision Repair Technicians:
- Alen Isenhart – Paint & Body
- Russ Castleburg – Body
- Larry Brown – Body & Frame
- Christian Blinn – Body
- Eric Virtueta- Body RV
- Office staff
- Penny Gates – 15 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Stavros Auto Services?
- Great customer service.
- Family owned and managed for 36 years.
- Customer satisfaction of over 96%.
- Complete collision repair.
- Complete mechanical repairs.
- Complete glass repair.
- Complete RV repair.
- Environmentally friendly with Envirobase wtaer-based paint.
Will you work with our insurance company?
- Yes, the Stavros Auto Services staff is experienced and able to work with all insurance companies. We’re happy to assist you in handling your claim.
What if my insurance company tells me I have to go to a different repair shop?
- Your vehicle belongs to you. You pay your insurance premiums. You also choose where you would like to get your collision repairs.
In fact, Oregon law prohibits an insurer from requiring you to have repairs to your vehicle at any particular shop. Your insurance company may encourage you to use a shop with their “approved facilitiy” label, but, ultimately, they must honor your decision and “approve” the shop of your choice.
When do I pay my deductible?
- Your deductible is paid to the repair shop when you pick up your repaired vehicle.
- If your repair is being paid by the other party’s insurance, there is no deductible.
What if I can’t get there to drop off my vehicle during business hours?
- Stavros has a key drop box for night delivery.
- Place your keys in an envelope, and drop in the drop box after you have parked and locked your vehicle in front.